Not much has been going on around Washington over the last week; Molly and I are just playing the waiting game. I have been really nervous when I am out running, thinking that I am going to come home to find that I have missed the whole process. I have rigged a little cell phone holder out of an old iPod carrying case, but I haven’t used it on a run yet. I think I am going to start doing that tomorrow.
Molly continues to look great; you cannot even tell that she is pregnant until you see her from the side.

Is that a watermelon under there?
We found out today that Baby Iauco is measuring about eight pounds. For those who don't know, eight pounds is pretty large for a baby girl. We are going to have a Biophysical Profile on Monday to make sure everything looks okay leading up to the induction on November 15th. We are still hoping that she decides to come beforehand.

Molly and her 8 pound belly.
We will keep everyone up-to-date over the next few days. Please pray that everything goes smoothly.