Because it was a morning party, all of the kids came to our house wearing their pajamas. This made for excellent sliding, so we had some serious daredevils on our hands. Since no one was critically injured and all of the donuts were eaten, I am calling the party a huge success.

Mommy and Mary Grace getting ready to greet the guests.

Friends start to arrive!

Daddy assumes his role in the moon bounce.

Mary Grace, Emily and Molly.

Daredevils.

Having fun.

The doughnuts and coffee.

A very quick doughnut break.

Tandem sliding.

Mary Grace, Jack and Jay.

Sliding with Daddy after the party.

Family picture.

Opening her gifts later that evening. A new princess tricycle!

Blowing out her candles.
Per tradition, I attempted the annual pre-birthday interview the night before Mary Grace's party. I was not very successful this year; she was way too excited for the big day. I had to abandon the attempt after a near jump off the bed, straight into the chifforobe...