Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby Rock

I could not wait until Baby Iauco was born to try out my latest baby-related purchase, the "lullabized" music of Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins.





I have to admit this was a selfish purchase, I just really had to hear how these were going to sound. I am not sure how I feel about them yet, but I imagine they have to be better than most of the baby music out there. If Baby Iauco ends up hating them, at least I can play them while I am taking naps on the couch.

I do not think I would recommend these to anyone without a baby, unless they just really love listening to glockenspiel music, but I would definitely suggest checking out the website if you ever find yourself driving through town singing along with The Wiggles. This company has covered some pretty good bands, so maybe Molly and I will try Metallica or Bjork next time around...